Weekly group class schedule:
Thursday from 10:30am to 1pm in Flushing
Thursday from 4:00pm to 8pm in the Upper East Side, Manhattan
Saturday from 10:30am to 12:30pm in the Lower East Side, Manhattan
- Form your own class with 5+ students at a time of your choice
- Celebrate a special occasion or have a fun day out with friends with a hands on ikebana workshop
- Corporate/Organization cultural immersion programs welcome (can be held at your site)
- Fees include flowers. Containers, scissors, kenzans (pin frogs) and all necessary tools are provided in all classes.
- Open class format accommodates all levels; join the class anytime
- Small class size ensures attention to each student’s needs
Private lessons by appointment. Visit the Contact Page to get in touch.